Who We Are
The Faculty of Joint Operations, the Cyber and Information Domain Service and the Joint Support Service is in charge of teaching joint curricular contents and the basic principles of operational command and control. Our students simulate real operations in computer-based exercises.
Point of Contact
Führungsakademie der Bundeswehr
Fakultät Einsatz, CIR, SKB
Telephone (Bundeswehr network): 7900-6102
What We Do
Our key topics are:
• the concept and organization of the Cyber and Information Domain Service Headquarters and the Cyber and Information Domain Service Headquarters in theater, and
• joint operations in the context of the European Union, NATO and the United Nations.
Consequently, the faculty comprises the following areas of expertise:
• Joint Operations (operational planning/conduct of operations of NATO and the United Nations/European Union)
• CyberInfoDS (military intelligence, geoinformation services, C2CIS, operational communication, cyber)
• JSS (territorial tasks, territorial defense, national and multinational logistics, civil-military cooperation)